Thursday, February 25, 2021


 Everyone always tells me not to procrastinate, but by god I can't help it, my brain will seriously rather blank out and stare forward instead of doing schoolwork and only the glooming threat of a fast approaching deadline is enough to kick it into gear. Sadly my procrastination meant I didn't even read ahead on what this lab would hold, so mark my surprise when it had two parts which had me actually leaving my house after dark to take pictures of stop signs. I actually had a lot of fun, legitimately this was my favorite lab so far, too bad it was only half of the work load. Here's to future labs which I'll actually be able to fully complete on time, or not, this is kind of a decade old problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geocoding

 A map of Brevard County, Florida with all of the schools marked. Everything from Elementary Schools to Universities is located. Using Excel...